July Favorites

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Happy August!  With less than two weeks till I head back to school, I could not be more excited.  The other night, my boyfriend and I talked about it and we agreed that it will be nice to be on our own schedules.  We will not only be able to hang out more easily with our friends, but with each other.

Before I begin wishing the rest of my summer away, it's that time again to go over some of my favorite items from July!  These are posts are a lot of fun for me, especially because I feel like I can connect with my readers in a different way.  

Since starting my full time job this summer, lately I have been budgeting my money a lot more.  That being said, most of the products below have been used for a while BUT it just comes to show how you need to me resourceful sometimes and limit yourself on purchases.  Budgeting is definitely not easy for me (since some would say I am a bit of a shopaholic), but it's been worth it.
Handmade Headboard // Day Designer for Blue Sky Planner

The few, newer products I want to highlight are my Vera Bradley duffle, planner and duffle.

As explained in yesterday's post, I went away last week for an Entrepreneurship competition.  The other duffle bags I previously had were gym bags from my high school (short lived) athletic career.  My school's colors were orange and black so definitely not the cutest combination.  I gravitated towards the Vera Bradley because it was soft, spacious and the red, white and blue pattern was adorable.  If you see the link, Amazon has a ton of patterns for Vera Bradley duffles and most of them are discounted because they're from previous collections.

Another item I have been loving is my planner.  If you remember a past blog post, I was in a bit of a dilemma as far as which planner to pick.  I decided on the Day Designer for Blue Sky at Target and couldn't be happier.  There's so much room to write and the cover is very stylish.  It cost less than ten dollars and exceeded my expectations.

A final favorite of mine is my (soon to be) dorm room headboard!  With this being my last year living on campus, I wanted to really make my dorm cozy.  I was inspired on Pinterest to make my own headboard and will show how you can make your own next week!  Hobby Lobby or Joann Fabrics has tons of patterns that I recommend you check if you're planning on creating your own headboard like me.

Hope you had a great July, until next time!

x.
C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe