Dad's Birthday Gift Inspiration

Monday, July 11, 2016

I am the type of person who LOVES giving gifts.  It could be a teacher, neighbor, friend- I enjoy surprising people with something whether it be planned out or impromptu.  Luckily, my gift giving skills will be put to good use with my dad's birthday coming up next week.

While I hate this term, some may call me "daddy's little girl."  It's evident that I have a close relationship with dad therefore my gift (or gifts) preparation for him is usually done in a timely manner.  My dad is also turning 70 this year which makes it extra special this year!  But with my busy summer schedule as of late, it's been tougher to prioritize my personal tasks outside of work.

It's a little over one week till his birthday which means the clock is slowly ticking.  Even with the given time frame, knowing me I tend to forget about certain things but hopefully this blog post will help get me in the mindset for shopping for my dad- and maybe for you too!

In anticipation, I pulled together some ideas for gifts any dad (especially mine) would love.


Dads may be the hardest to buy for but sometimes they're worth every penny!

PS. these will be GREAT for Christmas/Father's Day presents as well (and A LOT better than giving socks)

x.
C

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe