My Gallery Wall Inspiration: Dorm Room Edition

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Although I may be preparing to live in a tiny dorm for another year, gallery walls have been on my mind, as of late.  Gallery walls can be such conversation starter in the room.  They can often brighten up the space and add some color to a blank wall.
For a more "grown up" look in my dorm room this year, I decided to create my own gallery.  If you look at my Pinterest boards you will see I have gained some inspiration from a number of images.  Above are a few of my favorites that I am contemplating on adding to my gallery wall.  My favorite prints can be found on Design Darling and Evelyn Henson- they both have such fun designs!

Gathering pieces of art is the easy part, but putting it all together can be tricky.  A good idea is to lay all your items on the floor and play around with the arrangement.  I often spread my colors out which allows a better flow for audience's eyes.

Are you feeling inspired to create your own gallery wall?

x.
C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe